Havana • Trinidad Valle de los Ingenios • Viñales Valley
October 5-11, 2017
CUBA - PERFECTLY SPECTACULAR!
Unleash Your Creative Genius!
If you love the arts and long to visit Cuba with an intimate group of like-minded people, this private and exclusive exploration of Cuba with an Arizona-based artist Felicitas Sokec was made for you!
Cuba is the new sought-after port of call, full of brilliant colors, astonishing sights and fascinating people. Imagine yourself in the breathtaking natural areas, chatting with the people in their vital bonds of indelible friendship... experiencing the rhythm of Cuba's Afro-Cuban Son music, and renewing your spirit in colorful Havana. Or better yet! Join us, and live the reality!
Which way to your Muse?
Enjoy Opportunities To:
• Meet Cuban artists, artisans, cultural thinkers, curators, gallery owners, art experts, and spiritual leaders where they live and work.
• Visit museums, galleries & studio workshops. Experience the immensely rich world of Cuban music.
• Interact with locals both in Havana and Cuba’s countryside.
• Explore the potential for arts integration with diverse Special Needs students.
• Engage in conversations with Cuban women artists and learn about real-life issues of feminism in Cuban arts.
Before Things Change:
• Marvel at Cuba’s colorful architecture, magnificent colonial towns, farms and countryside, as well as 3 UNESCO World Heritage cultural sites.
• Photograph breathtaking and untouched natural areas, as well as colorful colonial cities, steam trains, sugar cane fields, and the diverse peoples that call Cuba home.
• Experience the rhythm of Cuba’s soul in its Afro-Cuban Son music.
• Dine in the best Paladars that Cuba has to offer, and enjoy a variety of performances.
• Get to know Cuba through close encounters with its people!
This Program Is For:
• Anyone with an interest in Cuba's arts and culture, whether a passionate hobbyist or a professional artist, part- or full-time.
• Artists working in any discpline - especially teaching artists, academic educators, psychologists or other specialty-needs clinicians, any professional exploring/working in the areas of "art - feminism - spirituality."
• Anyone with an interest in Cuba, especially its people, spirituality and rich heritage.
"We had such a good time in Cuba! WTE did a great job putting it together, our only complaint was too action-packed & too much good food. I loved the pace, since it was all such wonderful experiences there was very little that could have been cut out. We had V.I.P entrees to so many arts organizations & met fascinating artists, not to mention seeing all of the beautiful colonial historic sites. Count me in for the next adventure..." - - Kelly Lyles, Seattle
With dozens of US commercial flights now flying to Cuba, the long-forbidden, marvelous island has gotten a lot more crowded, and due to high demand, a lot less accessible! Don’t miss this unique and eye-opening opportunity to experience Cuba before it changes forever, with a budget you can afford! Be one of only 15 people exploring Cuba like no one else. Join Felicitas this fall!
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL GET...
Your program costs cover all in-Cuba expenses, except those of optional activities/services*. Cuba has quickly become a highly sought-after destination, so all those hidden costs on others’ itineraries can quickly add up. With WTE, the costs are the costs. Everything is clearly spelled out, so you won't run into costly surprises later.Travel in style and with confidence!
Compared to most other Cuba programs, our programs are typically a day or two longer, cover all meals, as well as your international flight ticket, and we never take more than 15 guests, while most other groups start at 16 and up. Comparing oranges to oranges, most programs would cost you at least $1,000 more!
6 nights accommodation insuperior Cuban B&Bs, double or single occupancy, with private facilities.
All meals in Cuba (breakfast, lunch and dinner), soft drink included at lunch and dinner, as well as occasional alcoholic beverages.
Since 1999, World Trade & Exchanges, Inc. (WTE, Inc.) has been connecting people in commerce, education, government and the arts around the globe, with focus on China, Eastern Europe, and now Cuba. Profit through our unique sphere of influence with personal introductions, cultural insights and individualized guidance. We tailor our services to ensure your success via introductions to specific worlds of business culture, and the requisite high-level meetings, specialized seminars, cultural exposure, and exclusive behind-the-scenes opportunities. This is the WTE, Inc. Vital Access!
WTE, Inc. is a "Registered Seller of Travel" in the State of Washington. This program has been carefully researched and organized by WTE, Inc. as a People-to-People Educational Exchange compliant with OFAC General License for travel to Cuba, 31 CFR § 515.565(b). Travel to Cuba legally!
Inform your Routine you're taking a vacation! TREAT YOURSELF TO CUBA!