Havana • Cienfuegos • Trinidad Santa Clara • Viñales Valley
APRIL 21-29, 2017
CUBA - PERFECTLY SPECTACULAR!
Unleash Your Creative Genius!
Welcome! Cuba is the new sought-after port of call, full of brilliant colors, astonishing sights and fascinating people. Picture yourself in its breathaking and untouched natural areas, as well as colorful colonial cities, chatting with the friendly locals, and experiencing the rhythm of Cuba's soul in its Afro-Cuban Son music. Or better yet! Join us, and make your 'pictures' a reality!
Which way to your Muse?
Enjoy Opportunities To:
• Meet Cuban photographers, artists, cultural thinkers, curators, gallery owners, and art experts where they live and work.
• Visit museums, galleries & studio workshops. Experience the immensely rich world of Cuban music.
• Interact with locals both in Havana and Cuba’s countryside.
• Shoot alongside fellow photographers, both Cuban and American, with access to your co-leaders Ray & Nancy’s expertise in photography and photo styling.
• Explore the real potential for selling the photographs you take in Cuba - or the artwork you create from your photographs - directly or through stock photography agencies.
Before Things Change:
• Marvel at Cuba’s colorful architecture, magnificent colonial towns, mountain ranges, farms and countryside, as well as 4 UNESCO World Heritage cultural sites.
• Photograph breathtaking natural vistas, as well as colorful colonial cities, orchids, tobacco farming, cigar making, karst topography, haystack mountains, and the diverse peoples that call Cuba home.
• Experience the rhythm of Cuba’s soul in its Afro-Cuban Son music.
• Dine in the best Paladars that Cuba has to offer, and enjoy a variety of performances.
• Get to know Cuba through close encounters with its people!
This Program Is For:
• Anyone with an interest in photography, whether a passionate hobbyist or a professional photographer, part- or full-time.
• Any visual artist working in any medium, paint to graphite, 2D and 3D, who makes photographs for artistic reference or to use in collage and mixed media.
• Anyone with an interest in Cuba and especially its people and rich heritage.
"We had such a good time in Cuba! WTE did a great job putting it together, our only complaint was too action-packed & too much good food. I loved the pace, since it was all such wonderful experiences there was very little that could have been cut out. We had V.I.P entrees to so many arts organizations & met fascinating artists, not to mention seeing all of the beautiful colonial historic sites. Count me in for the next adventure..." - - Kelly Lyles, Seattle
With the huge influx of tourists from around the world eager to see Cuba before it opens fuilly to American tourists, this long-forbidden, marvelous island will get a lot more crowded, and due to high demand, a lot less accessible! Don’t miss this unique and eye-opening opportunity to experience Cuba before it changes forever! You will be accompanied by Vashon Island-based educator and photographer Ray Pfortner, and photo stylist Nancy Wing, two distinguished industry experts. This is a one time opportunity, with only 14 spots available!
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL GET...
Your program costs cover all in-Cuba expenses, except those of optional activities/services*. Cuba has quickly become a highly sought-after destination, so all those hidden costs on others’ itineraries can quickly add up. With WTE, the costs are the costs. Everything is clearly spelled out, so you won't run into costly surprises later.Travel in style and with confidence!
Compared to other big photo tours, our Cuba photo program is a day or two longer, offers more breathtaking locations to photograph, covers all meals, as well as the international flight ticket, and we never take more than 14 guests. Comparing oranges to oranges, National Geographic programs would cost you at least $1,000 more! On top, we'll teach you how to recoup some of the travel costs by offering your sought-after shots to stock agencies and help give your photographs much more visibility!
5 nights accommodation insuperior 4-star hotels (Havana), and 3 nights standard accommodation in 3 1/2 star hotels (Cienfuegos, Trinidad), double or single occupancy, with private facilities.
All meals in Cuba (breakfast, lunch and dinner), soft drink included at lunch and dinner, as well as occasional alcoholic beverages.
Since 1999, World Trade & Exchanges, Inc. (WTE, Inc.) has been connecting people in commerce, education, government and the arts around the globe, with focus on China, Eastern Europe, and now Cuba. Profit through our unique sphere of influence with personal introductions, cultural insights and individualized guidance. We tailor our services to ensure your success via introductions to specific worlds of business culture, and the requisite high-level meetings, specialized seminars, cultural exposure, and exclusive behind-the-scenes opportunities. This is the WTE, Inc. Vital Access!
WTE, Inc. is a "Registered Seller of Travel" in the State of Washington. This program has been carefully researched and organized by WTE, Inc. as a People-to-People Educational Exchange compliant with OFAC General License for travel to Cuba, 31 CFR § 515.565(b). Travel to Cuba legally!
Inform your Routine you're taking a vacation! TREAT YOURSELF TO CUBA!