WTE, Inc. and Seattle artist Kelly Lyles return to Cuba for another amazing artist opportunity! The program will provide ample opportunities to meet and interact with Cuban artists, chat with the locals both in Havana and the countryside, and of course explore the music, art and cultural heritage of this rich region. Don’t miss this unique and eye-opening opportunity to experience Cuba before it changes forever!
The program is organized by WTE, Inc. as a People-to-People Educational Exchange compliant with OFAC General License for travel to Cuba, 31 CFR § 515.565(b).
Explore both classic and contemporary Cuban art, and culture with exciting exchange opportunities to:
• Meet Cuban artists, artisans, cultural thinkers, curators, gallery owners, and art experts where they live and work.
• Visit museum, galleries, and studio workshops.
• Experience the immensely rich Cuban world of music.
• Interact with locals in genuine and meaningful way, both in Havana and Cuba’s countryside.
• And of course enjoy the amazing sites and people of Cuba, including several picturesque UNESCO sites.
[pp_gallery gallery_id=”229″ width=”180″ height=”160″]
This program is sponsored by WTE, Inc. and Purest Day.0